Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Crapfully Crap,

Today I realized how redundant these days are. Sitting here, although there is work to be done and most of the time it does get done, we do the same thing day in and day out. Get up in the morning about 20 minutes before we have to be here at the Motor Pool. Shave, brush teeth and make sure you remember taking a shower the night before. Then once over at the MP everyone goes out for their smoke break while I either check email or when the Internet is down maybe go lift some weights. I used to come in and get right to work but I have found I get no more done during the day if I start right off.
Email is the feel-good thing in the morning. I feel warm and fuzzy when I get email in the morning(HINT HINT), today especially. Jenn figured out the scanner and sent me pics of Ava. My favorite is the one where she is sleeping. To be honest newborns always look like aliens but when it is your own, they are angels! Seeing those pictures helped make me remember what I miss about babies. My personal favorite is wrapping them up like a burrito. I always called Erin and Carson "My little Burrito" when I would wrap them up. They were always so cozy wrapped up so tight. But I also remember the pain when they would not sleep. It is strange to remember that pain but a part of me wants to remember it.
Ok back to my daily activities. Well since it is so redundant I guess there is no need to go over them. :) One thing new starting today, the daily high temperature. 106

1 Comments:

At September 3, 2004 at 2:18 AM, Blogger Sean Dustman said...

She should open up an account at www.fotopages.com it's a lot easier then emailing pictures and if you don't want other people to see it you can have it unlisted. I was posting pictures from my unit for the families to see at http://dustmans.fotopages.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home