Meals on Wheels
Some people will probably never understand this, hell I don't even understand it... One morning at breakfast I grabbed a plate for a guy that stayed back in the motor pool. It just had a couple breakfast burritos and nothing else. Riding back to the MP I decided that one of these mornings I was going to just chuck one of these burritos at someone we pass by. Well it didn't take but 5 seconds to find the first victim. Spec Fletcher and Spec McNeese pulled up next to us to give us something another soldier had left in the truck they were in. I knew right there they were the first to get it. I told the guys in the truck what I was going to do and they just looked at me bewildered. The Target followed close just being annoying so it was an easy shot. I side-armed the burrito from the front seat out the back of our Humvee. SPLAT! It had hit the window in the middle of the support and was laying on their hood. McNeese grabbed it off the hood and tried to throw it back but it was low and to the outside. It was a great start to my already half-over day. I didn't hear it but I guess Fletcher let out a short high pitch scream when she saw it coming. And I heard that McNeese couldn't understand why I would waste a perfectly good burrito. All in the name fun McNeese!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home