Sunday, June 27, 2004

selfish @ssholes

I just waited an hour to use the phone and about the only thing that happened was one guy used the phone for over 40 minutes. The limit on phone use is 20 minutes and this guy calls home every other day. I call home once a week, sometimes twice but I never go over my time. I talk to Jenn and my 2 kids within that 20 minutes. I guess he is the type of person that has to vent his whole day over the phone. I suppose I should feel sorry for the person he is talking to on the other end. Yawn Yawn! But still if I am going to vent my whole day, I would do it in an email not a "20 minute" call.


1 Comments:

At September 3, 2004 at 1:57 AM, Blogger Sean Dustman said...

Welcome to the Milblog sphere, we have one of those guys that gets on the dsn phone and stays on for hours, someone (cough cough) wrote on the wall above the phone "Don't be an (his name), get off the damn phone!!!" I liked your burrito post, things like that lighten the load. Take care and keep your head down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home