Friday, October 15, 2004

on msn messenger

I have internet access and MSN running most of the time. Be sure to look me up @ whitneydeployed@hotmail.com
And more good news!!! The Army decided to finally pay me for the extra duty as an NCO :) Yes they made me a SGT! That was one of my goals when I first enlisted, so I guess I can cross that off my list.
When I first thought I had regular access I told people I would write more, so I hope updating my blog more often helps with that. I will be uploading pictures to it soon, so stay tuned. For the people who are receiving this in email, check out what you are missing
---> http://whitneydeployed.blogspot.com

As of now only 3 or 4 months to go!!!

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2004 at 10:36 PM, Blogger Paul said...

I just came across your site and I have to say it's very interesting. I really appreciate your service, so thanks.

michaelfinegan.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home